Skip to main content

Same shit, just different year - unknown




    Its been a year, i never thought that time flies so fast. So many things happens this year, so many laughs, tears, betrayal, love, enemy, friendship, and anger. Wait what, who am i kidding. I've never been felt that in this year. Im just describe my friend's feeling, and no i dont want to talk 'bout it. I swear on brocode, not talked bout her issue here (yet). Little spoilers, it's about love issue ;)
   Ok back on track. This year is just a reguler and normal year, no big thing happens in this year (well i hope there would be some kind of big thing happen to my life like got internship in chanel or featured in harper bazar). Its just a normal year, reguler stuff, and bla bla bla i dont care what so ever. But, last year i had a crazy adventure (sorry, im exaggerating 'adventure', its not like what you think).
   So there's a day, i completly forgot when but i remember the rain (oo, its like quote in "V for Vendetta") i just got a news that there's flood on my way home, the bus couldnt make it. So in the half of my way home, me and some people got 'kicked out' from bus. Some people called their relations to picked them and me, none. I mean my family doesnt have motorbike or a car to picked me up. So i improvise, i took my guts and swallow my pride (and fears). I stopped one truck in the street. I stopped the truck in the middle of the street, in the dark night and heavy rain (its seems like one of the scene in horror movie). And then i said to the truckdriver
Me: can i get a ride, sir. The bus said theres a flood ahead.
Truckdriver: yeah, sure
   I've never ride a truck for entire my life before. So i got a little excited, nerveous, scared, everything except mual. I spread my thighs to jump and then reach kenop pintu truck. My scrotch hurts. Finally i sat next to the truckdriver, a lot of horror movie story floating around my mind from kidnapping/raping me and then sale me into some human trafficking agents or kill me for fun and took my kidneys, liver, lungs and heart for money.
   He ask me about everything, i answered loud and clear. I hold my phone and bags over my belly. He ask my address and ask me if i knew his friend or his relation in my neighborhood. Turns out he is a nice guy, we had fun talk and i have a moment in the truck. I just realized that riding a truck is completly awesomely badass. And in the end of my story, finally i got home safely. When i got home, i instantly put it on my twitter and facebook. Everyone want to know my story and the next day, i tell them. Wohoo, finally, i can bragged something.
   Okay, back to present year. We always make a resolutions for every years. Some happens, some dont, but the most important thing is life happens. Every tiny little details in your life will change you in the next day. That details molded and shaped your change, it can became tragic, life changing moment or else. Life is full of surprise. Sometime your resolutions is not your priority anymore. You change, even your dream evolved.
   For example, me. Back in high school i started to design a poster for fun. I saw a lot of awesome designers posters, i inspired to learn more about design graphic. And then, i realized that my designer will look cool on tees. So i began to design for tees and shirt for boys and girls (in this moment, i still afraid to tell my dream or even dreaming about it). I've never told anyone about it. It became my biggest secret, a flaming desire that i kept locked inside of me. If i show it, im afraid that i screw it.
  




   And one day, i saw fashion show on tv. It just hooked me into a world full with beauty and fantasy. I started to watch fashion show on tv or youtube. I learn fast about trend fashion, uniqueness in every designer, a story in designers imaginations, and many more. And this year, i put all of my hardwork into my own design. I will not stop designing. I know this is my dream, i'm not afraid to tell it. Lets see what surprise waiting me in the next year. Happy holidays y'all.

PS : I wrote this in the day before new year eve, but one thing led to another so I can’t posting it in new year eve

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transgender VS Androgyny

                 Everybody has their sex appealed, it show their sexuality to everyone even the ugly one has it (jk). But some people didn’t have it because they feel not fit with their sexuality and bodies, but some of them didn’t match their sexuality with their bodies. They are transgender and androgyny.                 Definition of transgender, is the state of one’s gender identity (self-identification as women, man, neither or both) not matching one’s assigned sex (identification by others as male, female or intersex based on physical/genetic sex)                 Definition of androgyny, is term derived from the Greek referring to the combination of masculine and feminine characteristic. Sexual ambiguity may be found in fashion, gender identity, sexual identity, or sexual lifestyle.               Many transgender did a big plastic surgery to change all of their bodies and sexuality. And it cost of fortune to pay it, but they didn’t care as long they feel fit

Shippai wa Seikô no Moto

Okay, you all probably wandering why I wrote a tale in the last posting and in Indonesians language, there’s two reasons about that. First, my friends always insist me to write something in Indonesians language, no, they rare not stupid they just cant speaks or write English fluently (well actually my English level is pretty basic and of course I have bad grammar, but what the hell). And the second is, I just finished read Khaled Hosseins new book ‘AND THE MOUNTAINS ECHOED’, awesome book and greats plot story, you should read it. After that, the inspirations come to my brain like a wrecking ball with Miley Cyrus nude on it, swinging around and crushing my brain with her magical rainbow inspiration. And then I start write it down instantly. I also edited a few parts, because lots of consideration, thoughts, comments and advice from my friends. For you who cant read my tale, its okay I promise someday I will translate it into English or make   a new one, and no, I wont using Google tran

"Brace yourself, winter is coming"

           Sorry, it's been a while I haven't posting in my blog. I'm pretty swamped with my task a senior college student lately. There's a lot of task I have to finished. Okay, enough chit chat my college life, it's kind of routine actually. Let's talk about fall or winter season. I love fall season, the leaf became red brick or yellow, a breezy wind blowing your neck and everybody wear jacket, cardigan and scarf with glove. a perfect season to drink hot chocolate milk. In fact i was born in September, a fall season. But it all just happen in Europe or 'Merica. I live in equator area, so the season I had to deal just a BURNING-SUMMER and HEAVY-RAINSTORM-THUNDER . No, it's not pathetic as you heard, I kind of enjoyed it actually (I used to it).  So only in HEAVY-RAINSTORM-THUNDER I have a chance to wear layers like an elegant jacket or cardigan without scarf or glove. But I don't have an elegant jacket or coat, all I have is just an old-grey-